We are here because we believe that small business is what has made the United States great and will continue to be the back bone of this country. We want to help them climb the ladder to success. Founded in 1989, American Prudential Capital is a privately owned, service-oriented commercial finance company offering alternativefunding.
Cash Flow Assistance
- American Prudential Capital was formed to provide financial assistance to companies during critical points in their business life.
- We are proactive in building banking relationships that will see our customers through to the next level of growth.
- By “greenhousing” a customer for a future bank line of credit, we help clients focus on long range solutions as well as the short-term need for cash flow.
Strong, Professional Management
- American Prudential Capital is one of America’s top ranked specialty finance companies.
- Brenda Standlee, president, says, “Our success is the result of a hard-working team of hand-picked business and banking professionals.”
- American Prudential Capital expertly maintains its solid financial resources.
Our strong capital base provides the confidence that companies need to
- quote on big projects
- focus on key markets
- reach for the top of their industry
- Once accounts are approved, funding occurs within 24 hours.
- Trained account managers furnish each client prompt, accurate information with:
Credit assessment of new accounts
Regularly scheduled aging reports
Special bank reports as needed
10-Reasons Companies Use Alternative Funding
1. Significantly increase the cash flow of your business
• Earned cash is-available for qualified receivables in as little as 24-hours.
2. Use readily available cash to grow your business
• Funds generated by alternative funding can be used for new equipment acquisitions, inventory purchases, marketing expenditures/ facility improvements, etc. that otherwise may not have been feasible when you needed them most.
3. The process is very efficient and reliable
• Once approved, our clients trust American Prudential Capital for a userfriendly approach to doing business each and every month. Payments to our clients are dependable because we understand what a predictable stream of cash can mean to the life of any business.
4. Use what you need when you need it
• There are NO required monthly minimums for alternative funding and no long-term obligations. We recognize that alternative funding should be a “bridge mechanism” to more traditional financing and that typically our services are a season in the life of most businesses. Our contract is month-to-month because we earn your business.
5. Capital availability is flexible
• Alternative funding is the only means of business financing that can grow proportionally and immediately with your business as you need it.
6. Minimize internal costs associated with collections
• Your company will spend less time on collections since we take on most of this task. Thereby, you can focus more of your efforts on higher value-added activities such as sales and production.
7. Better knowledge of your customer’s credit
• We are extremely proficient at verifying your customer’s credit and ultimately their ability to pay your invoices. This enables you to make more informed decisions on where to target your efforts for the greatest gain and minimize your bad debt write-offs.
8. Leverage your customer’s credit rating
• Your customer’s good credit rating is one of the strongest assets you can have when using alternative funding. It is their positive history as much as anything that makes this process work for you.
9. Alternative funding is not a loan
• No debt is created when using alternative funding so there is NO negative impact on your financials. You are not using long-term debt to satisfy a short-term need for cash. This increases your appeal to traditional lenders because alternative funding creates cash in your bank account and not debt on your Balance Sheet.
10. Take advantage of early payment discounts to suppliers
• Minimize some of your alternative funding costs by leveraging supplier offered discounts for early payment and simultaneously increase your credit rating.
Find out what others think about working with us below
What do our clients say about American Prudential Capital?
“As a subcontractor in the Commercial Construction’ industry for nearly 12 years, I understand how difficult it can be to survive in a competitive market which is characterized by seasonal fluctuation and increasing demand for strong performance. My association with American Prudential Capital has been a lifesaver for my business. Not only have I received the financial assistance that I needed, but my good friends at APC have been there to help me make right decisions for our company. What I discovered by utilizing their service was that they truly care about their clients and want to help others succeed.’ The degree of integrity with which APC conducts its business is unsurpassed. I trust them completely and I would highly recommend their services to any organization.”
CEO of a Commercial Cleanup and Environmental Remediation Firm
“American Prudential has been funding us for over a year. They have been absolutely great to work with. Very simple process administered by a solid group of professionals. I have no reservations about referring this company to anyone.”
A Railroad Services Firm
“We have been associated with American Prudential Capital using their funding services for over 7-years. Their helpful and dedicated staff has been a great asset to our business. The funding services are a great help with our cash flow which enables us to receive payment for our services within 24-hours after delivery. This helps us to manage our material costs for new orders and meet the needs of our customers.”
A Welding & Fabrication Firm
Funding Your B2B Future Today
10216 Fairbanks N. Houston Rd.,
Houston, Texas 77064